I. Basic Provisions
The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is MITO LIGHT Europe s.r.o., Co. Reg. No.:19380879, with registered office at Simerova 428/3, 301 00 Pilsen, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as "the controller").
Contact details of the Controller are:
MITO LIGHT Europe s.r.o.
Co. Reg. No.: 19380879
VAT No.: CZ19380879
Simerova 428/3, 301 00 Pilsen, Czech Republic
telefon:+420 735 333 997
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
The controller processes your identification, contact and contract data.
III. Lawful basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
The lawful reason for processing personal data is
• the performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, - the controller's legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, - your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll, on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller, - sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
The controller retains personal data
• for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 10 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
The recipients of the personal data are persons
• involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
• providing services for the operation of the sales system and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
• providing marketing services.
The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers.
VI. Your rights
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
• the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
• the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
• the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
• the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
• the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
You can find your local Data Protection Authority in our list HERE according to your country.
VII. Personal data security conditions
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular strong passwords for work devices, antivirus programs and backups on a strongly secured cloud.
The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to personal data.
The controller undertakes to maintain confidentiality of your personal data, as well as the personal data of your employees or subcontractors, and to provide sufficient protection to prevent unauthorised or accidental access to, alteration, destruction or loss of personal data, unauthorised transfers, unauthorised processing or other misuse of personal data.
All your data communicated when ordering goods or in the context of another contractual relationship are considered confidential and may not be disclosed to third parties, except to business partners (especially those providing distribution and payment services), only to the extent necessary for the performance of their activities.
The controller shall process personal data in the exact form in which it receives them from you, in accordance with the stated purpose for which they are processed and to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of such purpose, and shall retain them only for the time necessary for the purpose of their processing.
VIII. Final Provisions
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
If you wish to delete the data we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.